What are the causes that can lead to weight loss in a normal person?
The common causes that lead to weight loss are
- Less food intake or skipping meals due to busy schedules in everyday life.
- Not drinking an adequate amount of water can also lead to weight loss.
- Diabetes Type 2 can be an issue if a person is losing weight without any new reasons.
- Diabetes Incipidus can also be a cause just like diabetes mellitus.
- Some medicinal effects are also be considered while determining the reason for weight loss.
- Inadequate sleep will also affect body weight and overall health.
- Mental stress is another main factor which results in a quick decline in body mass.
If anyone finds any other points that are not included in the list, posting as a comment is appreciated.