Building body is brutally tough work. Some peoples find it hard and might even say it’s impossible.
Like most of peoples probably want a strong, high-performance body that’s ripped, muscular, and by all accounts, capable of handling anything the world throws at you. You already train smart, are dedicated to high-performance training, and you eat a decent diet. Still, you aren’t getting jacked.
It sucks; I’ve been there too.
Suffice to say, I spun my wheels with every training tool, program, and diet imaginable. Before I dive into your diet I have to tell you the truth: No matter what you’re looking to accomplish you must first define it. Define your goal qualitatively and quantitatively.
Quantative Ideas:To build ten pounds of muscle and weight 170 lbs.
Qualitative Ideas: I want to build confidence to ask Jessica Alba on a date. Good luck by the way.
What Things you need:
(1) Blender because well, you need to blend the *** thing
(2) Fruit for flavor, high quality nutrients, and carbohydrates for energy
(3) Spinach or Green veggies, you wont even taste it and the added veggies are vital to balance a high-protein diet
(4) Protein to support muscle growth and tissue repair.
1) For building good muscles you also need banana shakes.
2) Here is the Body building pyramid too:-
3) Different things we know about food:
10 Foods That Help You Build Lean Muscle.